Preskoči na glavni sadržaj

Hairclips

Helou. I started collecting up hairclips , and you? Yes, I fell in love with them, there are various shapes, colors, although I like the most the ones that you can see in the pictures. There is also this lovely white shirt from Dresslily shop, which perfectly matches these hariclips. The shirt is lacy material, it is comfortable even if the sleeves are too long and it's a little difficult to move with hands, but that is not a problem.

Helou. Ja sam počela skupljati šnale, a vi? Da, baš sam se zaljubila u njih, ima raznih oblika, boja, mada mi se najviše sviđa ovaj tip koji možete vidjeti na slikama. Tu je i ova lijepa bijela košulja s Dresslily trgovine, koja se savršeno slaže sa šnalama. Košulja je čipkanog materijala, udobna je, samo mi dugi rukavi malo otežavaju kretnje rukama, ali to nije problem. 








Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Those snowy days.

And again I am here, I found time to take pictures for the new post. I believe you've all spent a great time during the holidays, and happy New Year to you all. I recently bought this dress, I am thrilled with the material, really good quality, and I love puffy dresses and skirts. This beautiful bracelet I received from Oriflame, it's with Swarovski elements. I hope you will like the pictures and outfit. I ponovo sam tu, našla sam vremena da uradim slike za novi post. Vjerujem  da ste se svi proveli super za praznike, i sretna vam svima Nova Godina sa malim kašnjenjem. Nedavno sam kupila ovu haljinu, oduševljena sam materijalom, kvalitetan, i veoma mi se sviđaju puf haljine i suknje. Predivnu narukvicu sam dobila iz Oriflame-a, sa Swarovski elementima. Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti slike kao i autfit. I love this winter time.

Magic in Greece .

Hello my lovelies. :)  I came back from school trip satisfied and full of energy. There is no word which could describe how it was, but a word that helps is unforgettable, it was unforgettable, and I would like to have a snapshot of the whole journey, all the moments, jokes, events, I don't want to forget them. In this post I'm showing you an outfit that I wore in Greece, place Paralia. Paralia is a beautiful little town with very friendly people, unfortunately the weather was very bad, so we couldn't enjoy the sea. Zdravo dragi moji . :) Zadovoljna i puna energije sam se vratila sa ekskurzije . Ne postoji pravi epitet kojim bih mogla opisati kako je bilo , ali riječ koja bar malo pomaže jest nezaboravno , bilo je nezaboravno , i voljela bih da imam snimak cijelog tog putovanja , sve momente , šale ,događaje , da ih ne zaboravim . U ovom postu vam pokazujem outfit koji sam nosila u Grčkoj , tačnije mjesto Paralia . Paralia je predivan gradić , sa veoma ljubaznim ljudima ,...

Vero Moda

Hello my lovelies. :) Today was a wonderful time, and I was out with my friends, and decided to share this outfit with you. I hope you'll like it. Ćao dragi moji. :) Danas je bilo predivno vrijeme, a ja sam bila vani sa društvom, i odlučila sam da ovaj autfit podijelim s vama. Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti.  -jacket:  Vero Moda -sweater: TCM -skirt: no brand -boots: ATO shoes