Preskoči na glavni sadržaj

Just give me a reason.


Hello :) I'll try to publish every week one post, that's what real bloggers do, right? haha
This time here is one chik combination, love this hat, it makes every outfit better. Pictures were taken at the Water Park "Ribica (Fish)".

Hello :) Potrudit ću se da svake sedmice objavim jedan post, kao što rade prave blogerke, zar ne? haha
Ovaj put jedna chik kombinacija, volim ovaj šešir, svaki autfit čini boljim. Slike su slikane na Vodenom parku "Ribica".



Primjedbe

  1. Prelijep outfit *_* Veoma si lijepa i pristaje ti odlicno !

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. jako mi se sviđa kombinacija :D

    https://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read
    more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Feel free to comment .
If you decide to follow (gfc/bloglovin/g+/other), please mention it in your comment so I can return the favor.
xoxo

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Those snowy days.

And again I am here, I found time to take pictures for the new post. I believe you've all spent a great time during the holidays, and happy New Year to you all. I recently bought this dress, I am thrilled with the material, really good quality, and I love puffy dresses and skirts. This beautiful bracelet I received from Oriflame, it's with Swarovski elements. I hope you will like the pictures and outfit. I ponovo sam tu, našla sam vremena da uradim slike za novi post. Vjerujem  da ste se svi proveli super za praznike, i sretna vam svima Nova Godina sa malim kašnjenjem. Nedavno sam kupila ovu haljinu, oduševljena sam materijalom, kvalitetan, i veoma mi se sviđaju puf haljine i suknje. Predivnu narukvicu sam dobila iz Oriflame-a, sa Swarovski elementima. Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti slike kao i autfit. I love this winter time.

Magic in Greece .

Hello my lovelies. :)  I came back from school trip satisfied and full of energy. There is no word which could describe how it was, but a word that helps is unforgettable, it was unforgettable, and I would like to have a snapshot of the whole journey, all the moments, jokes, events, I don't want to forget them. In this post I'm showing you an outfit that I wore in Greece, place Paralia. Paralia is a beautiful little town with very friendly people, unfortunately the weather was very bad, so we couldn't enjoy the sea. Zdravo dragi moji . :) Zadovoljna i puna energije sam se vratila sa ekskurzije . Ne postoji pravi epitet kojim bih mogla opisati kako je bilo , ali riječ koja bar malo pomaže jest nezaboravno , bilo je nezaboravno , i voljela bih da imam snimak cijelog tog putovanja , sve momente , šale ,događaje , da ih ne zaboravim . U ovom postu vam pokazujem outfit koji sam nosila u Grčkoj , tačnije mjesto Paralia . Paralia je predivan gradić , sa veoma ljubaznim ljudima ,...

Vero Moda

Hello my lovelies. :) Today was a wonderful time, and I was out with my friends, and decided to share this outfit with you. I hope you'll like it. Ćao dragi moji. :) Danas je bilo predivno vrijeme, a ja sam bila vani sa društvom, i odlučila sam da ovaj autfit podijelim s vama. Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti.  -jacket:  Vero Moda -sweater: TCM -skirt: no brand -boots: ATO shoes