Preskoči na glavni sadržaj

There's something about the hat

Hi people. :) 
In the sea of faculty tasks,and, as well as private commitments, I found time to take photos of this outfit. I like the combination of a hat with a coat, and I have to say a few words about this scarf, which is: heaven for the eyes and warmness for me. The coat ans the scarf I got from the site Rosegal 
About the coat-  I'm not so excited, I expected much better quality, and the color is not exactly the same as on the picture, but I like it because it looks nice on me. But the scarf is another story, I like it a lot, and it's the same as on the picture, excellent quality and it is very warm, and absolutely goes with this coat.

Ćao ljudi. :)
U moru obaveza oko fakulteta, tako i privatnih obaveza, našla sam vremena da slikam ovaj autfit. Volim kombinacije šešira s kaputom, a o ovom šalu imam da kažem par riječi, a to su: raj za oči i toplina za mene. Kaput i šal sam dobila od stranice Rosegal
Što se tiče kaputa- nisam baš očarana, očekivala sam mnogo bolji kvalitet, i boja mi nije baš ista kao sa slike, ali sviđa mi se jer izgleda lijepo na meni. A šal je druga priča, mnogo mi se sviđa, i isti je kao na slici, odličan kvalitet i veoma je topao, i slaže se sa ovim kaputom. 


 The coat: coats/autumn-and-winter-large-size-women-s-woolen-coat

The scarf: scarves/lattice-stitching-multicolor-color-imitation-cashmere-scarf

















Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Those snowy days.

And again I am here, I found time to take pictures for the new post. I believe you've all spent a great time during the holidays, and happy New Year to you all. I recently bought this dress, I am thrilled with the material, really good quality, and I love puffy dresses and skirts. This beautiful bracelet I received from Oriflame, it's with Swarovski elements. I hope you will like the pictures and outfit. I ponovo sam tu, našla sam vremena da uradim slike za novi post. Vjerujem  da ste se svi proveli super za praznike, i sretna vam svima Nova Godina sa malim kašnjenjem. Nedavno sam kupila ovu haljinu, oduševljena sam materijalom, kvalitetan, i veoma mi se sviđaju puf haljine i suknje. Predivnu narukvicu sam dobila iz Oriflame-a, sa Swarovski elementima. Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti slike kao i autfit. I love this winter time.

Magic in Greece .

Hello my lovelies. :)  I came back from school trip satisfied and full of energy. There is no word which could describe how it was, but a word that helps is unforgettable, it was unforgettable, and I would like to have a snapshot of the whole journey, all the moments, jokes, events, I don't want to forget them. In this post I'm showing you an outfit that I wore in Greece, place Paralia. Paralia is a beautiful little town with very friendly people, unfortunately the weather was very bad, so we couldn't enjoy the sea. Zdravo dragi moji . :) Zadovoljna i puna energije sam se vratila sa ekskurzije . Ne postoji pravi epitet kojim bih mogla opisati kako je bilo , ali riječ koja bar malo pomaže jest nezaboravno , bilo je nezaboravno , i voljela bih da imam snimak cijelog tog putovanja , sve momente , šale ,događaje , da ih ne zaboravim . U ovom postu vam pokazujem outfit koji sam nosila u Grčkoj , tačnije mjesto Paralia . Paralia je predivan gradić , sa veoma ljubaznim ljudima ,...

What to wear for Valentine's day?

Valentine's Day is coming. I did a little research why is 14.02 . called the Valentine's Day . I found the so-called legend of the priest Valentine who secretly wedded couples who were in love , because of that human act he was thrown into prison and killed on 14 .02., considering that at that time marriages were prohibited . The former emperor ordered that his soldiers are not allowed to marry or get engeged, because he thought that the soldiers ( as married or engaged men ) will not fight with their hearts in his wars , but they  would rather look to save their life , so they could stay with their families . So, be in love. :) I've made four combinations for Valentine's Day that I would wore . I hope you will like it too . Happy Valentine's Day , if you are single, celebrate it with friends , or alone , in essence , the most important is self-love . Bliži nam se Valentinovo, dan zaljubljenih. Malo sam...