Preskoči na glavni sadržaj

Prom Dresses 2018 - Millybridal

Hi, people.

This time here is a short video, where you can see some of the best dresses there is. Watch this video and maybe you'll find something for you.

Primjedbe

  1. Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover a person that truly knows
    what they are talking about on the net. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More people must look at this and understand this side of the story.
    I can't believe you aren't more popular since you most certainly have
    the gift.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so!
    Your writing taste has been surprised me.
    Thanks, very great post.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Feel free to comment .
If you decide to follow (gfc/bloglovin/g+/other), please mention it in your comment so I can return the favor.
xoxo

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Those snowy days.

And again I am here, I found time to take pictures for the new post. I believe you've all spent a great time during the holidays, and happy New Year to you all. I recently bought this dress, I am thrilled with the material, really good quality, and I love puffy dresses and skirts. This beautiful bracelet I received from Oriflame, it's with Swarovski elements. I hope you will like the pictures and outfit. I ponovo sam tu, našla sam vremena da uradim slike za novi post. Vjerujem  da ste se svi proveli super za praznike, i sretna vam svima Nova Godina sa malim kašnjenjem. Nedavno sam kupila ovu haljinu, oduševljena sam materijalom, kvalitetan, i veoma mi se sviđaju puf haljine i suknje. Predivnu narukvicu sam dobila iz Oriflame-a, sa Swarovski elementima. Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti slike kao i autfit. I love this winter time.

Magic in Greece .

Hello my lovelies. :)  I came back from school trip satisfied and full of energy. There is no word which could describe how it was, but a word that helps is unforgettable, it was unforgettable, and I would like to have a snapshot of the whole journey, all the moments, jokes, events, I don't want to forget them. In this post I'm showing you an outfit that I wore in Greece, place Paralia. Paralia is a beautiful little town with very friendly people, unfortunately the weather was very bad, so we couldn't enjoy the sea. Zdravo dragi moji . :) Zadovoljna i puna energije sam se vratila sa ekskurzije . Ne postoji pravi epitet kojim bih mogla opisati kako je bilo , ali riječ koja bar malo pomaže jest nezaboravno , bilo je nezaboravno , i voljela bih da imam snimak cijelog tog putovanja , sve momente , šale ,događaje , da ih ne zaboravim . U ovom postu vam pokazujem outfit koji sam nosila u Grčkoj , tačnije mjesto Paralia . Paralia je predivan gradić , sa veoma ljubaznim ljudima ,...

What to wear for Valentine's day?

Valentine's Day is coming. I did a little research why is 14.02 . called the Valentine's Day . I found the so-called legend of the priest Valentine who secretly wedded couples who were in love , because of that human act he was thrown into prison and killed on 14 .02., considering that at that time marriages were prohibited . The former emperor ordered that his soldiers are not allowed to marry or get engeged, because he thought that the soldiers ( as married or engaged men ) will not fight with their hearts in his wars , but they  would rather look to save their life , so they could stay with their families . So, be in love. :) I've made four combinations for Valentine's Day that I would wore . I hope you will like it too . Happy Valentine's Day , if you are single, celebrate it with friends , or alone , in essence , the most important is self-love . Bliži nam se Valentinovo, dan zaljubljenih. Malo sam...