Preskoči na glavni sadržaj

Vero Moda

Hello my lovelies. :)
Today was a wonderful time, and I was out with my friends, and decided to share this outfit with you.
I hope you'll like it.

Ćao dragi moji. :)
Danas je bilo predivno vrijeme, a ja sam bila vani sa društvom, i odlučila sam da ovaj autfit podijelim s vama.
Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti. 








-jacket: Vero Moda
-sweater: TCM
-skirt: no brand
-boots: ATO shoes

Primjedbe

  1. Fantasticno! Suknja je savrsenaaa! I volim tu kombinaciju boja, bas za jesen :))

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. great shoes!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/11/faux-fur-coat.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Very pretty sweater, great look :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely casual look, stylish !


    xo

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love this look with the combination of light and dark! Stunning!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love the overall look, very stylish !!
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Svidja mi se! Bas mi se dopada ovaj tvoj dzemper. Gdje tacno budes u Bosni? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Beautiful outfit! Love your boots!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I love the tights..super cute!

    www.ohmissjackie.blogspot.com enter my giveaway! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. So pretty !

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Administrator je uklonio komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Feel free to comment .
If you decide to follow (gfc/bloglovin/g+/other), please mention it in your comment so I can return the favor.
xoxo

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Those snowy days.

And again I am here, I found time to take pictures for the new post. I believe you've all spent a great time during the holidays, and happy New Year to you all. I recently bought this dress, I am thrilled with the material, really good quality, and I love puffy dresses and skirts. This beautiful bracelet I received from Oriflame, it's with Swarovski elements. I hope you will like the pictures and outfit. I ponovo sam tu, našla sam vremena da uradim slike za novi post. Vjerujem  da ste se svi proveli super za praznike, i sretna vam svima Nova Godina sa malim kašnjenjem. Nedavno sam kupila ovu haljinu, oduševljena sam materijalom, kvalitetan, i veoma mi se sviđaju puf haljine i suknje. Predivnu narukvicu sam dobila iz Oriflame-a, sa Swarovski elementima. Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti slike kao i autfit. I love this winter time.

Magic in Greece .

Hello my lovelies. :)  I came back from school trip satisfied and full of energy. There is no word which could describe how it was, but a word that helps is unforgettable, it was unforgettable, and I would like to have a snapshot of the whole journey, all the moments, jokes, events, I don't want to forget them. In this post I'm showing you an outfit that I wore in Greece, place Paralia. Paralia is a beautiful little town with very friendly people, unfortunately the weather was very bad, so we couldn't enjoy the sea. Zdravo dragi moji . :) Zadovoljna i puna energije sam se vratila sa ekskurzije . Ne postoji pravi epitet kojim bih mogla opisati kako je bilo , ali riječ koja bar malo pomaže jest nezaboravno , bilo je nezaboravno , i voljela bih da imam snimak cijelog tog putovanja , sve momente , šale ,događaje , da ih ne zaboravim . U ovom postu vam pokazujem outfit koji sam nosila u Grčkoj , tačnije mjesto Paralia . Paralia je predivan gradić , sa veoma ljubaznim ljudima ,...

What to wear for Valentine's day?

Valentine's Day is coming. I did a little research why is 14.02 . called the Valentine's Day . I found the so-called legend of the priest Valentine who secretly wedded couples who were in love , because of that human act he was thrown into prison and killed on 14 .02., considering that at that time marriages were prohibited . The former emperor ordered that his soldiers are not allowed to marry or get engeged, because he thought that the soldiers ( as married or engaged men ) will not fight with their hearts in his wars , but they  would rather look to save their life , so they could stay with their families . So, be in love. :) I've made four combinations for Valentine's Day that I would wore . I hope you will like it too . Happy Valentine's Day , if you are single, celebrate it with friends , or alone , in essence , the most important is self-love . Bliži nam se Valentinovo, dan zaljubljenih. Malo sam...